The On-Line Traffic School, Inc. allows students in courts requiring attendance of test sites for their final exams to go to a licensed
notary public to complete their final exam (a notary is someone licensed by the State who can verify identity based on proper identification
being shown. Notories are in most banks, Mail Box Etc. type places). The procedure will allow someone who cannot get to one of our regular locations
to go to a notary instead of attending an actual test site. It works this way:
- Student enrolls in testsite required county.
- Student calls us with the notary fax number or puts it into the notes section upon enrollment.
- We fax the final to the notary with a return fax number and contact name to put on the cover sheet.
- The student takes the test, the notary stamps it showing they have verified identification, and it is faxed back to us.
- We grade the test, graduate the student, and notify the student via email.
This option is good for students pressed for time or living far from a test site. Most notaries charge $10, and this fee is paid by the student.
We can offer the student a discount upon enrollment to cover this cost if the notary is the only option.
If you need further explanation, please call 888-466-7839.